9.1.07

The Lonliest Place on Earth



There is no place as lonely as the abandoned men's room at the quiet end of an early morning lay-over airport. You can tell by th puddles of pee beneath the urinals. Man is a much more thoughtful pisser (whilst sober) before an audience, of sorts. When there is no one around he is more apt to unzip, take one (or, if he is feeling particularly brave, two) steps back, lean back, place his hands on his hips, and let 'er buck. Not that I would know if such things do infact fo on in abandoned men's rooms at the quiet end of an early morning lay-over airport. I have never witnessed, nor have I partook, in such piss-adventures. I am just imagining a circumstance in which the puddles of poorly-aimed (if aimed at all) piss find their way on to floors. I can think of no other explaination for such egregious urinal misses as these. Save for the ultra-rare hand-stand, but that is just too outlandish! (09.01.07-Pearson Int'l Airport, Toronto, Ont.)

1 comment:

Tam said...

What about the mythical "sword fight"? I don't own a schlong, so I cannot really weigh in on the subject, but I have spent enough time at the rugby pitch to know that from time to time jockeying for position around the bowl can lead to a sword fight breaking out. I'm just saying...